Saturday, June 4, 2011

Love Song






As the days pass by one after another,
As the time passes by minute after hours,
I close my eyes and I think of YOU,
Close to MY heart where YOU belong,
YOU revolve all around over MY mind,
I think of the times when WE were together,
But it breaks MY heart to see that things are not the same,
When WE walked hand in hand, I never thought I had to long to hold YOU back in MY arms,
When WE kissed, I never thought I had to wait to touch YOUR lips once again,
I know WE had ups and downs,
But who doesn't.
I always loved YOU for what YOU are,
All I ever wanted was YOU,
Money, Luxury, Comfort never fascinate ME,
YOU DO girl!
I always thought things would be easy as long as YOU'RE by my side,
But I miss YOU being my side, Next to me,
I wanted to write a love song,
But I'm sure this is not a love song,
Baby what YOU talk to me is a song,
And YOUR voice is my melody.
You're my song!
You're my love song!

No comments:

Post a Comment