Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Dear Love

You told me it hurts you,
I told you for me it feels the same,
Do you know how I feel when I see you?
Oh baby, I m in love with you.
Forgive me now. Oh please forgive me.
Nothing is perfect.
But we know, we can create the difference.
Baby I saw your wings hidden from your shoulders,
Don' hide away your tears from me,
I m just sad as you are,
But do you know how beautiful is your smile?
Its Beautiful.
Baby I saw you cry when you thought nothing was going right,
Oh baby I can take away all these tears from you,
Oh baby I can throw away all these fears from you,
I can give away everything just to be with you,
But do you know how beautiful is your smile?
Yes. Its Beautiful.
We could lie into each other's arms forever,
And I can see the world is going blind,
and we know, we can create the difference
But baby do you know how beautiful is your smile?
Yeah. Its beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment