Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Untitled Part I


My eyes are closing in this city of delusion,
But I want to stay awake.
The city roads and street lamps,
The lonely buildings and empty stations.
The sky seems enchanted,
But I can't reach out.
And I'm waiting and praying that sooner or later you'll be here.
I'm traped inside this dark kingdom,
Cant get through this on my own.
The moon and the stars are being stolen by clouds in the sky,
But I can see a ray of light in a corner.
And as I'm on my last breath,
I want you to know that you were the one that I always dreamt of.
Those hazel eyes, and lips as petals of a rose,
Oh yes, I could feel you right now.
Hope I could stay here for long,
But this darkness is eating me and the doors of hell are now open.
And I'm waiting and praying that sooner or later you'll be here neither sooner or later I'll be gone.

2 comments: