Sunday, December 9, 2012

Don't Break My Heart



The good times that we had,
And the bad times that we had too,
The fights that we had when the reasons were meaningless,
And the times when the reasons were big too,
The moments that we spent only both of us knew,
We weren't part of the crowd cause at that instance we made the crowd,
Every time you had a doubt you put a status on your whats app,
Every time we had a fight you went out with someone to get over me,
But you never did,
The things that you told me,
Sometimes they were hard to believe sometimes I believed them blindly,
I just want you to know,
I thought of you Everytime,
When you put that status I was here thinking why you did that,
Every time you went out with someone I was sitting alone in a bar trying to forget you,
But I never did,
I m broken into pieces,
Come heal me,
All the times we had a fight because of a third person,
Where both us knew we could have been happy with each other,
I've become something that I thought I never will,
I walk with a hope in my heart,
A hope not to be heart broken again.

No comments:

Post a Comment