Sunday, December 9, 2012

Don't Let Me Go



Inside the cage of my emotions,
There's nowhere to go,
This emptiness is killing me for sure,
Every moment I m dying inside,
This river of longing has no shore,
I've missed you so much,
All the memories I try to forget,
The promises are fading each day,
Every time I remember you tears rolls down my face,
The songs that we sang maybe never made to last,
Come to my dreams atleast and tel me everything was a lie,
Come to my dreams and please tel me everything was a lie,
Today I feel the pain of the stars in the sky,
Why they are so far from each other,
Sail my boat and please show me the direction,
I m lost in this sea of sadness,
Give me a shoulder to cry on,
Hold my hand and don't let me go,
Come to my dreams atleast and dont let me go,
Please don't let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment